Pharmacy Technician - Longmont, CO
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technicians who can demonstrate our mission and core values which includes always putting the patient first! Join an engaging environment of full service, high technology and experience a wide variety of responsibilities.
Good Day Pharmacy’s first priority is service to our customers. With over 30 years serving the long term care, assisted living, hospice, and developmentally disabled industries, we are experts in drug distribution and delivery, consulting and pharmacy regulations, and partnering with community staff to drive the best outcomes.
"We believe the best healthcare is based on relationships and delivered locally. We listen, innovate, and work together to meet the needs of our communities."
The Job May Be for You If:
- You can meet the needs of your customers through exceptional customer service, compassion, consistent productivity, quality work, and teamwork.
- You can cultivate a positive store environment for your team your customers.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You have practical knowledge of computers, software, and products relevant to pharmacy.
- You can acquire knowledge quickly. We will teach and train you on many pharmacy initiatives and bring you up to speed on company policies and procedures designed for your success.
- You have effective time management skills and enjoy some autonomy (you can work independently with minimal supervision).
- You are a strong communicator, you play well with others, and you can quickly build rapport with other healthcare professionals.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment (with unscheduled interruptions typical to a pharmacy) and can make quick, accurate and professional decisions.
- You are organized and show initiative.
- You can market and promote the services offered by Good Day Pharmacy. We love to build relationships with our facility partners, homecare companies, and other organizations within the community to consistently create growth.
As a Pharmacy Technician, A Typical Day May Look Like:
- Answering the phone, triaging the calls, and working with healthcare providers
- Support the operations and activities of the pharmacy team.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Function as a high-performing technician.
- Accurately counting, mixing, measuring, and labeling medications for dispensing to patients
- Using critical thinking to quickly and accurately troubleshoot with insurance companies and patients
- Ordering, stocking, delivering, and shipping medications
- Assure that the pharmacy appearance, cleanliness, and equipment maintenance meets or exceeds company goals.
- Creating/maintaining patient profiles