Good Day Pharmacy is working with state and federal government as a COVID-19 vaccination provider. Our pharmacists are currently administering COVID vaccinations at all Good Day locations in Northern Colorado.
There will be zero out-of-pocket cost to get vaccinated for Coloradans. Medicare, Medicaid, CHP+ and private insurance are required to cover the cost of the COVID-19 vaccines. Uninsured Coloradans will have access to free COVID-19 vaccine.
Good Day Pharmacy will be providing COVID booster doses as they are approved by the CDC.
We follow formal guidance and approval from Federal and State health agencies on the timing, process, and priority for administering booster shots.
At Your Scheduled Appointment Time:
Please come wearing a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt.
In order to protect you and our teams, please wear a mask when inside the building. We are in this together! Thank you!
- Please reschedule before arrival if you have symptoms or recently tested positive for COVID.
- You CAN receive COVID vaccination at the same time as other vaccinations.
- Still have questions? Visit CDPHE’s website for more information regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine.
- More Frequently Asked Auestions regarding COVID-19 – FAQ
- COVID-19 related issues and concerns – contact CDPHE for help.
- Support and counseling for yourself or a loved one – contact Colorado Crisis Services
- The U.S. government's vaccine safety system ensures that all vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, are as safe as possible. Safety is a top priority while federal partners work to make COVID-19 vaccines available. Learn More.