Offering Back-To-School Vaccinations Now! No Appointment Needed.
We offer the vaccinations you need to stay healthy. Come see us to stay up-to-date and protected. Some require special attention, so calling ahead is recommended for more unusual vaccines. Must be age 4 and up to receive vaccinations at Good Day Pharmacy.
Many Vaccinations are Free!
Great news! Many vaccinations are free with:
- • Colorado Medicaid - must be age 19 and up
- • Medicare
- • Most other insurance
- Free vaccinations often include flu, pneumonia & shingles, depending on your plan. Call us today!
Preparing for Your Vaccination
We’re committed to providing vaccinations as safely and efficiently as possible, meeting all CDC guidelines for your safety and the safety of our pharmacy teams.
download, complete, bring with you
Bring Your Mask & We’ll Wear Ours
for everyone’s safety
We Screen for Symptoms
at your vaccination appointment
Save Time, Be Ready
have your insurance info ready
Flu Shot Clinics On-Site at Your Location
We also offer on-site immunization clinics for organizations and businesses! Keep your team as healthy as possible during flu season and throughout the year. Let Good Day Pharmacy schedule a flu shot clinic on-site at your location, or your members may visit our pharmacies. If you're ready to schedule an on-site clinic or just have a few questions, simply fill out our Flu Shot Clinics Form and we'll be happy to get back to you. You can also call (866) 810- 9101 for more information.
Vaccines We Offer for Ages 4 and Up
- COVID-19 (must schedule online) - SCHEDULE NOW
- Back-to-School Vaccinations
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)
- Whooping Cough (Tdap) - Ages 10+
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Hepatitis A & B (and Hep A/B combo)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Immunization Schedules for Children and Adults