Need Help Navigating Your Medicare and Part D Prescription Drug benefits?
Medicare Part D Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 - Dec. 7
Your Medicare Part D plan changes every year. Make sure it is still the right one for you.
- Did you pay too much for your Medicare Part D deductible last year?
- Do you need help comparing Medicare plans?
- Are your providers no longer in network?
- Are you wondering if there’s a better plan for you?
The Annual Enrollment Period is each year from October 15 through December 7 and is an opportunity for you to review and switch Medicare insurance coverage to a plan that best suits your needs. Understanding Medicare and Medicare Part D prescription plans and coverage can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
To review your options and compare plans, you can:
- Talk to your Good Day Pharmacy pharmacist
- Talk to your Medicare broker
Don’t have a Medicare broker?
We partner with licensed Medicare broker Susan Horst. Susan will help you navigate both medical and prescription coverage.
Contact Susan at:
- Call: 970-438-0945 Text: 425-518-0021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Medicare at 1-800-Medicare or 1-800-633-4227
Have Medicare & Medicaid?
If you have both Medicare and Medicaid (if you are dually eligible), you can change Medicare Part D drug plans quarterly. Make sure your current plan is still the right one for you and contact your Medicare insurance broker today!