COVID-19 Vaccination at Good Day Pharmacy
Good Day Pharmacy is participating as COVID-19 vaccine provider.
- Vaccines are free of charge.
- We are currently administering only the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. For more information click here
- You must complete the online Pre-Vaccination Checklist form (links at bottom of page) as follows:
- 1. Choose your vaccination location (at bottom of page)
- 2. Choose your appointment date and time
- 3. Complete ALL fields on the form
- 4. Sign and date the form
- 5. Press 'Submit'
How Do I Schedule My Second Shot With Good Day?
Two doses are required to complete the vaccination series. Your appointment for your second shot will be scheduled when you arrive at your first dose appointment and will take place 28 days later.
At Your Scheduled Appointment Time:
- Please come ready in a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt.
- Bring your face covering or mask and wear it when interacting with our staff.
- You will be receiving a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination. You will be asked screening questions at check in and will be screened out if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please reschedule before arrival if you have symptoms.
- You cannot get the vaccine if you have had any other vaccinations in the last 14 days.
- Two doses are required to complete the vaccination series. Your appointment for your second shot will be scheduled when you arrive at your first dose appointment and will take place 28 days later.
- Please remember you will not be considered protected until 2 weeks after your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Continue to follow masking, social distancing, and other protective measures.