Welcome to the Breast Care Center at Good Day Pharmacy
You'll find us located in the Spring Creek Medical Park at 2001 S Shields, Fort Collins, CO
Assisting Women With Breast Cancer, Mastectomy, And Augmentation
The Good Day Breast Care Center offers a boutique-like setting with two Amoena certified fitters on staff to assist you with state of the art bras and forms, as well as fashionable scarves, hats, and other apparel. We feature essential oils, supplements, ambulatory aids, and skin care products including pharmaceutical grade compounded creams.
Good Day Breast Care Center staff are available for private consultation prior to surgery. We help you prepare by offering product options and information to aid in healing, including post-surgery bras, camisoles, compression tops, and foam forms. At this time, we can complete the necessary paperwork for insurance claim filing and schedule a follow-up appointment.
Our staff are committed to providing continued support after surgery. We’ll help direct you to the resources and information you may need while offering compassion. Throughout the surgical process, and afterwards, we’re here to assist by fitting you with forms and post-surgery bras that are right for you.
What Will I Need At My Fitting?
- Prescription from your doctor – especially for insurance claims
- Insurance cards
- Comfortable top that can be easily removed. A privacy top will be provided for you
- Time – Please allow enough time so you don’t feel rushed; up to an hour
What Should I Expect From My Fitting?
- Private, one-on-one session with an Amoena certified fitter
- Discussion of your goals and expectations
- Consultation on all products including bra styles, shapes, forms, comfort wear and apparel
- A variety of in-stock products for you to try on for comfort and fit
- Ability to browse through catalogs and special order
- Instructions on the use and care of items you are purchasing
- Answers to all questions and concerns you may have
Looking For Help With Post-Diagnosis Services?
We proudly support Hope Lives! The Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Support Center. Hope Lives! is a nonprofit organization, based in Larimer County, that provides supportive care services that help manage the physical and emotional side effects of treatment for women diagnosed with breast cancer. Their program focuses on providing breast cancer patients with complementary care and lifestyle support for the duration of their treatment. Learn more.
Good Day Breast Care Center
Heather Robinson, Good Day Pharmacy's Operations Specialist and Certified Amoena Prosthetic Fitter, discusses the Good Day Breast Care Center in Fort Collins, Colorado. This video is a small clip from Hope Lives non-profit's short film "It Takes A Village".