Giving Pets Medicine Doesn't Need to Be Difficult
Personalized medications for domestic and exotic animals
Your pet is part of your family and ensuring their medicine meets their unique needs is important. Good Day Pharmacy is here to assist with medication challenges.
Our compounding pharmacists work with veterinarians to solve challenges with medications and health conditions including:
- Dosage form issues
- Dosage strength issues
- Swallowing difficulties
- Unavailable medications
- Improving taste with flavoring
- And more
We also provide compounded medications directly to veterinarians for in-office use.
When swallowing doesn't work or medication administration is frustrating and nearly impossible...
We have options for this too! Transdermal formulations (absorbed through the skin), liquid suspensions, or Chew-A-Treats are the answer for hard-to-swallow medicine and fussy fur friends.
When your pet doesn't like the flavor...
We offer unique flavors like: fish, chicken, beef, liver, & more. Ask us about other options, too!
Now Introducing Our Newest Dosage Form: Medicated Chew-A-Treats In Unit-Dose Packaging
Chew-A-Treats Offer the Perfect Solution For Fussy Felines and Canines!
- Customized air-tight blister packs keep treats fresh
- Available in tasty flavors such as: chicken, beef, seafood, and more
- Perfect for many medications, including: amlodipine, atenolol, budesonide, cisapride, fluoxetine, gabapentin, methimazole, metronidazole, prednisolone, ursodiol, etc.
- Ends the medication struggle for you and your pet
To learn more about veterinary compounding, contact our Compounding Pharmacists today!