Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Meet our Certified Hormone Specialist, Anne Carter, RPh.
Watch this short video to find out what a hormone consultation consists of at Good Day Pharmacy, how to get started, the cost, and how Anne will work with you and your practitioner to get you feeling good again.
How Can Good Day Help?
We provide alternatives to help achieve hormonal balance that are structurally identical to what a person’s body produces. Using bio-identical estrogens, progesterone, and testosterone, we'll customize a plan that meets your individual needs and gets you feeling like yourself again. Symptoms of hormone imbalance include:
- Weight gain
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
- Reduced sex drive & more
How can I take this medication?
Our compounding experts can compound your prescription in a variety of dosage forms including:
Transdermal Creams & Gels
Capsules & Troches
We work with your prescriber so you receive the best one-on-one care. You can work directly with our Hormone Consultant or your prescriber to get started.
How do I get started with a hormone consultation?
- Click 'Get Started,' call us, or stop in to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff
- Ready to schedule your appointment now? Contact our Certified Hormone Specialist at 970-231-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain a hormone test kit from us (at your appointment) and complete if recommended
- Receive results and recommendations during your follow up appointment
- We’ll send prescription recommendations to your practitioner
- Good Day Pharmacy will take care of your prescriptions
To learn more about the positive health impacts of hormone replacement therapy and taking charge of your hormones, click the 'Get Started Now' button to contact our Certified Hormone Specialist.