Part Time Pharmacy Technician (Johnstown, CO)
- We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technician who can demonstrate our mission and core values which includes always putting the patient first! Join an engaging environment of full service, high technology and experience a wide variety of responsibilities. This position is a Cycle Fill position at our Long Term Care facility in Johnstown, CO.
"We believe the best healthcare is based on relationships and delivered locally. We listen, innovate, and work together to meet the needs of our communities."
Come Work for Us If:
- You believe that the best form of healthcare is local and is best delivered through relationships that require truly understanding the needs of the customer.
- You are burned out from working hard with little to no appreciation.
- You want to work with providers in the community to develop cutting edge clinical services to impact the health of your community.
- You love to go the extra mile and find solutions for customers (and you have more time and autonomy to do it).
- You are an entrepreneur and can strategize with us on how to sustain profitability (and you love the bonus opportunities we offer to every employee in the pharmacy).
- You have ideas and want to voice them to the CEO (direct lines of communication).
The Job May Be for You If:
- You can meet the needs of your customers through exceptional customer service, compassion, consistent productivity, quality work, and teamwork.
- You can cultivate a positive store environment for your team and your customers.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You have practical knowledge of computers, software, and products relevant to pharmacy.
- You can acquire knowledge quickly. We will teach and train you on many pharmacy initiatives and bring you up to speed on company policies and procedures designed for your success.
- You have effective time management skills and enjoy some autonomy (you can work independently – we don't micromanage).
- You are a strong communicator, you play well with others, and you can quickly build rapport with other healthcare professionals.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment (with unscheduled interruptions typical to a pharmacy) and can make quick, accurate and professional decisions.
- You are organized and show initiative.
- You can market and promote the services offered by Good Day Pharmacy. We love to build relationships with our facility partners, home care companies, and other organizations within the community to consistently create growth
- You are not certified and would like to understand the path to get there. We will provide resources and guidance to support you in achieving this goal. It will soon be required by Colorado law.
As a Pharmacy Technician, A Typical Day May Look Like:
- Working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates compassionate, genuine care for your teammates, patients, and customers.
- Supporting the operations and activities of the pharmacy team.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Functioning as a high-performing technician and practicing at the top of your license.
- Participating in patient care services including adherence packaging, immunizations and point-of-care testing.
- Accurately counting, mixing, measuring, and labeling medications.
- Using critical thinking to quickly and accurately troubleshoot problems.
- Demonstrating a healthy sense of urgency.
- Assuring that the pharmacy's appearance, cleanliness, and equipment maintenance meet or exceed company goals.
- Working in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. (Yes, we like to play by the rules)
Salary: $31,200 to $41,600.00 /year