Merchandising Coordinator (Loveland, CO)
We are looking for a motivated Merchandising Coordinator who can demonstrate our mission and core values which includes always putting the patient first! Join an engaging environment of full service, high technology and experience a wide variety of responsibilities.
"We believe the best healthcare is based on relationships and delivered locally. We listen, innovate, and work together to meet the needs of our communities."
Come Work for Us If:
- You believe that the best form of healthcare is local and is best delivered through relationships that require truly understanding the needs of the customer.
- You are burned out from working hard with little to no appreciation.
- You love to go the extra mile and find solutions for customers (and you have more time and autonomy to do it).
- You are an entrepreneur and can strategize with us on how to sustain profitability
- You have ideas and want to voice them to the CEO (direct lines of communication).
The Job May Be for You If:
- You can meet the needs of your customers through exceptional customer service, compassion, consistent productivity, quality work, and teamwork.
- You can cultivate a positive store environment for your team your customers.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You have practical knowledge of computers, software, and products relevant to pharmacy.
- You can acquire knowledge quickly. We will teach and train you on many pharmacy initiatives and bring you up to speed on company policies and procedures designed for your success.
- You have effective time management skills and enjoy some autonomy (you can work independently with minimal supervision).
- You are a strong communicator, you play well with others, and you can quickly build rapport with other healthcare professionals.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment (with unscheduled interruptions typical to a pharmacy) and can make quick, accurate and professional decisions.
- You are organized and show initiative.
- You can market and promote the services offered by Good Day Pharmacy. We love to build relationships with our facility partners, homecare companies, and other organizations within the community to consistently create growth.
As a Merchandising Coordinator, A Typical Day May Look Like:
- Communicating with vendors regarding delivery times.
- When orders arrive, goods are unloaded and sent tot the selling floor.
- Stocking shelves.
- Placing large orders for multiple locations.
- Oversee floor merchandising and display of products.
- Assist in inventory selection, security, promotions, and special events.
- Ordering, stocking, delivering, and shipping medications.
- Maintaining product price data in the point of sale system.