Delivery Driver (Johnstown, CO.)
We are looking for a motivated Part Time Delivery Driver who can demonstrate our mission and core values which includes always putting the patient first! Join an engaging environment of full service, high technology and experience a wide variety of responsibilities.
Good Day Pharmacy’s first priority is service to our customers. With over 30 years serving the long term care, assisted living, hospice, and developmentally disabled industries, we are experts in drug distribution and delivery, consulting and pharmacy regulations, and partnering with community staff to drive the best outcomes.
"We believe the best healthcare is based on relationships and delivered locally. We listen, innovate, and work together to meet the needs of our communities."
Join the Good Day Pharmacy team as a Delivery Driver! The delivery driver handles the delivery of outgoing medications/products and supports the overall goals and objectives of Good Day Pharmacy. This is a part-time night shift position Monday-Friday, shifts begin at 6pm and end at 10 or 11pm depending on delivery speeds/route for that day.
The Job May Be for You If:
- You can meet the needs of your customers through exceptional customer service, compassion, consistent productivity, quality work, and teamwork.
- You can cultivate a positive store environment for your team your customers.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You have practical knowledge of computers, software, and products relevant to pharmacy.
- You can acquire knowledge quickly. We will teach and train you on many pharmacy initiatives and bring you up to speed on company policies and procedures designed for your success.
- You have effective time management skills and enjoy some autonomy (you can work independently with minimal supervision).
- You are a strong communicator, you play well with others, and you can quickly build rapport with other healthcare professionals.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment (with unscheduled interruptions typical to a pharmacy) and can make quick, accurate and professional decisions.
- You are organized and show initiative.
- You can market and promote the services offered by Good Day Pharmacy. We love to build relationships with our facility partners, homecare companies, and other organizations within the community to consistently create growth.
As a Delivery Driver, A Typical Day May Look Like:
- Customer Service: Functions as the primary resource in delivering medications with the highest quality customer service; interacts with customers, nursing staff, patients and caregivers
- Administrative: Accurately fills out prescription and delivery paperwork before, during and after each delivery; maps out all delivery destinations
- Delivery: Delivers medications or products to individual homes and group facilities in a timely manner; occasionally handles customer transactions, exchanges and returns; transports store deposits as needed and distributes any objects, materials or paperwork between Good Day Pharmacy stores
- Vehicle Maintenance: Handles upkeep and maintenance on vehicles as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Driver Manager