International travel is an incredibly enriching experience, but it can also pose health risks if you do not receive the recommended vaccines before traveling abroad. The type of risks you might face during travel depend on a number of things including:
- Where you are traveling.
- Your activities while traveling.
- The state of your health.
- Your vaccination history.
No matter where you plan to go, visit Good Day to get recommended vaccines to lower your chances for getting and spreading disease. Our Certified Travel Pharmacist will help you plan ahead. Schedule your consultation today.
- Vaccination screening by our Certified Travel Pharmacist
- Written prescriptions provided
- Vaccinations administered at our pharmacy
- Insurance billing verification
- Medications needed for travel (prescription meds and over-the-counter) coordinated by our pharmacist with your primary care physician
- Consultation on travel safety according to itinerary
Preparing for your vaccination:
- Complete Pre-Travel Intake Form and return it to our pharmacy 2-3 business days before your consultation.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Bring your insurance information and photo ID.
- Check in 10 minutes before your appointment.
Available Travel Vaccines:
- Influenza For More Information.
- Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B For More Information.
- Meningococcal For More Information.
- Japanese Encephalitis For More Information.
- Varicella Vaccines
- Pneumococcal For More Information.
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) For More Information.
- Typhoid Vaccine For More Information.
Contact our pharmacy in Loveland at 970-669-7500 to get started!