Lift chairs are specially designed to improve quality of life and increase mobility by assisting a person to stand from a sitting position. Lift chairs can improve quality of life and independence for many people as well as save strain and reduce the potential for falls in the home.
Choosing a Lift Chair
When choosing a lift chair, it is important to size the chair to the user’s height, weight, and seat width. Good Day Pharmacy carries many models and can be demonstrated in one of our lift chair showrooms! There are many colors and fabric choices, as well as features that may surprise you!
- 2 position chairs will recline in standard fashion, as well as assist the user in standing.
- Infinite position lift chairs will not only recline, but they can lay the user down flat or in zero gravity position which eliminates pressure points on the body.
Choose Your Fabric and Color
- Standard cloth and cloth Soft Touch™ with stain free defense available.
- Brisa® has a supple leather feel and is breathable like fabric.
- Come into our Golden Flagship Dealer showrooms in Fort Collins or Loveland and get a color swatch to take home!
Good Day Pharmacy Carries a Wide Variety of In-Stock Chairs and Will Also be Glad to Special Order.
- Free delivery in our Northern Colorado service area.
- Medicare billing is complimentary.
- Bariatric and heavy duty lift chair fitting.
Come in today for a test drive