Wellness Team Member
This position is accountable for providing the following result: To be an integral part of the team at the pharmacy, supporting and assisting in all daily activities. The ultimate objective is to meet the needs of our customers (facility personnel, facility residents) through exceptional customer service, consistent productivity and quality work, and teamwork.
Inventory, Marketing & Merchandising Responsibilities:
- Price, arrange and display products in a clean and organized fashion.
- Arrange store-to-store transfers, special orders, and out-of-stock items.
- Dust, clean, and organize shelves, counters, and tables.
- Receive and scan all incoming products into POS system.
- Stock all inventory on retail floor.
- Maintain and organize any back stock.
HS diploma or equivalent
Through observation and participation, recommend improvements to our operations, services, and products to better meet customer needs.
- Be on time for all shifts, take lunch breaks, observe and avoid overtime.
- If you are unable to work your scheduled shift, find coverage for yourself and inform your supervisor, as soon as possible.
- Treat fellow team members with respect at all times
- All questions that require professional interpretation or judgment will be directed to the pharmacist.
- Must be able to adapt and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Customers will be greeted with a smile (even on the phone) and verbal acknowledgment and thanked for their patronage.
- Oral and written communications with vendors, healthcare professionals and customers will be of the highest professional caliber
- Check in with the manager to receive priorities for the day.
- Answer phone (within 3 rings) and be able to triage to appropriate pharmacy staff.
- Waiting on and assisting all customers throughout the day.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by the manager.
POS (Point of Sale) Responsibilities:
- Open and close POS system, perform tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, rental options, website information and promotions, and security practices.
- Basic POS processes including, scanning product, counting change, item look up, totaling purchases and receiving and processing cash or credit payment options.
- Exchange and Return Policies.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Greet customers within 15 – 20 seconds of entering store.
- Ask questions and assess what each customer wants or needs.
- Properly direct them to the appropriate item or personnel (Pharmacist, Tech, etc.). Walk the customer to the product.
- Communicate appropriately with customers, especially when you encounter a question that you cannot answer.
- Communicate with the Pharmacy Manager when a customer makes a comment/ suggestion, especially in regards to products and/or services.