Full-Time Staff Pharmacist
Good Day Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Pharmacist to be part of our team.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Current Colorado Pharmacist license in good standing.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented team environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interacting with all levels of staff, physicians, facility/community staff.
- Ability to use reference tools to evaluate patient care and answer questions.
- A passion for serving and helping people.
- Experience and certification in giving immunizations.
- Previous retail Pharmacy experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with staff to care for patients.
- Accountable for on-going evaluation and documentation of all components of pharmaceutical care.
- Overseeing the activities of the Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Services Associates, coordinating workflow and checking all medications prior to being dispensed.
- Evaluating data reflective of the patient's status, interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements and provide pharmaceutical care based on those needs.
- Following local, state, and federal laws regarding the profession of pharmacy practice.
- Developing and implementing goals to drive sales, customer satisfaction and customer service.