This position works under the direction and supervision of the Driver Manager. The Delivery Driver handles the delivery of outgoing medications/products and supports the overall goals and objectives of Good Day Pharmacy.
Through observation and participation, recommend improvements to our operations, services, and products to better meet customer needs.
- Customer Service: Functions as the primary resource in delivering medications with the highest quality customer service; interacts with customers, nursing staff, patients and caregivers
- Administrative: Accurately fills out prescription and delivery paperwork before, during and after each delivery; maps out all delivery destinations
- Delivery: Delivers medications or products to individual homes and group facilities in a timely manner; occasionally handles customer transactions, exchanges and returns; transports store deposits as needed and distributes any objects, materials or paperwork between Good Day Pharmacy stores
- Vehicle Maintenance: Handles upkeep and maintenance on vehicles as assigned
- Other: Performs other duties as assigned by the Driver Manager
- Be on time for all shifts, take lunch breaks, observe and avoid overtime.
- Treat fellow team members with respect at all times
- Must be able to adapt and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Customers will be greeted with a smile (even on the phone) and verbal acknowledgment and thanked for their patronage.
- Oral and written communications with vendors, healthcare professionals and customers will be of the highest professional caliber