We feature breastpumps & accessories from Medela
Our pharmacy is proud to offer Medela Breastpumps for sale or rent.
Medela Breastpumps are available in a variety of models from hospital-grade electric to handheld battery/electric and manual models, designed to meet a variety of needs. Whether you need a pump for a short-term separation or a pump for long-term separation – such as a hospitalized baby or working full-time – Medela has the right pump for the job.
Good Day Pharmacy Features the Following Breastpumps
Rent A Pump
Renting a breastpump is easy and cost-efficient for mothers, making the transition from hospital to home as easy as possible. The Symphony® is ideal for long-term or frequent pumping needs and because it is rented, you can enjoy the flexibility of keeping the pump for as long as it’s needed, without an expensive purchase.
- To secure a rental pump, a major credit card and your State License number are required. We will bill the credit card on file on a monthly basis. In addition, the rental pump requires tubing and bottles that must be purchased separately. Often times the same tubing used in the hospital is compatible with our rental model.
- Rental Pricing: $28/week, $75/month, $132/6 weeks
Purchase A Pump
Good Day Pharmacy also sells Medela Breastpumps. If you plan on using a breastpump for more than 6 months, or plan on using a breastpump for future children, we recommend purchasing a pump. Since we are an authorized Medela Retail Center we can order other Medela Breastpump models. Ask our experienced Wellness Team Members for further information and pricing details.
- Price Range: $300-$350
Our Wellness Team Provides…
• Personalized assistance from trained Good Day Wellness Team Members
• Custom ordering
• Good Day home delivery (Northern Colorado residents only)
• Product shipping right to your door
Good Day Rental Equipment Pricing
Greeley Medical Center – Breastfeeding Support
Longmont United Hospital – Birthplace
Poudre Valley Hospital – Wee Steps
McKee Medical Center – Breastfeeding Support
Medical Center of the Rockies – Wee Steps