Alternative Care Services
Good Day Pharmacy provides services to specialized patient populations including alternative residential care facilities that care for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, psychiatric needs, and substance abuse recovery needs. We have gained expertise in this area through serving our special needs customers, their families, and the agencies that care for them for over 20 years.
We are excited to announce WEBCONNECT
WEBCONNECT is a secure, web-based application that allows Good Day Pharmacy customers to review residents’ medication profiles, request reorders, check on the status of a delivery, and print medical records. Save time ordering medications and writing MARs with this new technology!
Good Day Pharmacy provides customers with exceptional service.
Our customers can count on:
- Medication and medical supplies delivery service
- Rapid medication delivery by Good Day employed drivers
- Customized medication packaging
- Consulting and educational services
- On-site, in-service training for your staff by Good Day Pharmacy pharmacists and nurses
- Direct billing to families, agencies, residents or insurance plans
- Toll-free telephone and fax lines to our pharmacists
- Full-service billing department available to answer billing questions
Contact us to learn more: